Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Pinterest - my week in review

So if I was to put all the images below that I pinned on pinterest this week - we would be here for a while - so here are some of my highlights from this week. To see all my pins or to follow my boards you can find me here

Baby and Kid Stuff:
(this appeals to the stationery geek in me!)

Garden:
Images by Lisa Warninger – found via elseachelsea via Jodie Byrne’s blog via Secret Butterfly on pinterest  

Pegs:  
Image courtesy of please note paper blog  via Papernstich blog
(self promotion alert: my Peg it Ups would be perfect for this!)

Home Inspiration:
Image from Lesely Unruth / Rodal Books 2010 via Country Living Blog via Wendy on pinterest

 
What are your favourite finds this week on pinterest or on the web? Cute animal picture? Awesome shoes? That tube of toothpaste you thought was no longer available? Join in the fun and link your blog post below - and why not check out some of the others while you are there. (PS you don't have to be on pinterest to join in - all non-pinterest addicts are welcome!)


4 comments:

  1. Hey Kate, Great idea : )
    Those flowers are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chantal - thanks for playing along. Love your selection this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! I love pinterest and I love seeing the things that you've found and love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for including my workspace!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...