Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Pinterest - my week in review

My highlights from Pinterest this week (to see all my pins you can go here):

DIY: Dragon tails for little ones. Tutorial by Running with Scissors via Tattertots and Jello via  Rachel Brown on Pinterest

Image Inspiration: Apple Hearts. Image via tiny white daisys via Kaylalalamoreaux

Cards and Stationery: Notebook balls via Upon a Fold

Home Inspiration: Throw Rug from anthropology via markey and lockyer blog 

Image Love: Paris Louvre via thingssheloves

What are your favourite finds this week on pinterest or on the web? Cute animal picture? Awesome shoes? That tube of toothpaste you thought was no longer available? Join in the fun and link your blog post below - and why not check out some of the others while you are there. (PS you don't have to be on pinterest to join in - all non-pinterest addicts are welcome!)



5 comments:

  1. I love those dino tails! I could see our two little boys running around in those :)
    I've just linked up, thanks it was fun!!!
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he... the dinosaur tails are really cute :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. all super gorgeous pins! I loved those bunny cards from chantal vincent too :-)
    xxxCate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rug! Looks super warm. Gorgeous photo of the Louvre.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...