Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Connor Clark - a scottish illustrator

It was this image that initally caught my attention on Pinterest...


And if you follow me on facebook, you will know it had me slightly confused. Intrigued I followed the links and came across the website of Connor Clark, a scottish illustrator, for which there is very little information available on the web. All I could find was this somewhat illusive interview by Underspray in 2006.
Anyway - his illustrations really touched a cord with me - "some" of my favourites below.






Highly recommend you check them all out here.


2 comments:

  1. Very funny illustrations... people are just so clever sometimes hey and they can make us laugh... love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved every one!

    Happy day Lovely & thank you for the introduction.

    xx Felicity

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...