Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Creative Space - Baby Toys

Well I have had a bit of a break with the "My Creative Space" over the last few months, I have been playing with some things in the background, but nothing I have actually had a chance to photograph and write about. So when I had a baby shower coming up and got my hands on "Simple Sewing for Baby" by Lotta Jansdotter, I whipped up a few little projects to add that handmade touch to our present.

A Baby Giraffe Rattle (minus the rattle as i couldn't quite work that one out)

A Taggy Blanket.
As the book suggests, this is simple sewing, that even an amateur like me can handle!
For more creative spaces, or to play along, head over to Our Creative Spaces

2 comments:

  1. They are both very cute projects! And I had to laugh because we had the EXACT same projects as each other this week! LOL...

    Kat @ www.mummastimetocreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours - I like the little fish:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...