Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Activities for Kids Round Up

Sorry for missing my regular Activities for kids round up post last Friday - can I blame baby brain now that the secret it out? Anyway - a round up of some great kiddie activities I have found around the web this week:

Marshmellow shooter via Come Together Kids

Obstacle Course for Kids via Under the Sycamore - check out this link for more beautiful photos of this great Mud Run Party

DIY Display Spy Books via Delia Creates

A quiet toy via Peaceful Parenting

Cardboard town / baby in a box via The Imagination Tree

Our plans for the weekend? A council / community meeting about a proposed development we are all very anti (!), finishing a quilt cover for my little mans big boy room (i am being positive and saying I will finish it and not just work on it!), a trip to the toy store to trial run a bike we are looking at for my little man's Xmas present (gotta love when they are still at an age where he won't be disappointed if he doesn't get it!) and hopefully a few naps for me. Oh and sawing down the legs on a bed I bought on ebay that is just way to tall even for me, let alone my little man.  
What are your plans for the weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...