Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Kids Room Inspiration

My son's room is now all but done (except for the towels and fabric over the windows because we realised at the last minute we really needed block out blinds not shear) and he has moved in to his new abode. However... that has not stopped me collecting kids room inspiration on pinterest. Some of my highlights from the last week.

Car Wall decal by Love Mae on Etsy
Chalkboard Wall Treatment via Project Nursury
Hacking the IKEA Lack table for ikea via Apartment Therapy
Mini window treatment bunting via Kick Can and Bonkers

and Robot cushion from Tiges and Weince on Etsy

Full pics and details of my sons room coming soon - just need to find the time to take photos in the daylight when he is not trying to steal my camera! In the meantime you can check out my Pinterest board dedicated to Kids Room Inspirations

2 comments:

  1. Your post has those facts which are not accessible from anywhere else. It’s my humble request to u please keep writing such remarkable articles silk sheets

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...