Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Creative Space - Fabric Gift Tags

My Creative Space this week has involved lots and lots and lots of fabric gift tags for a store down in Melbourne who uses them to display prices (gotta love repeat orders) - but they would also make great Xmas Gift Tags


And I did have a totally blonde moment last night when I thought i hadn't made enough, so made some more, only to find another pile next to me on the couch! Ooops! Good news is I will having a quick cheeky facebook sale in the next few days for the extra overs. Make sure you follow another donkey design on facebook for all the updates.
Fore more creative spaces and inspiration - head over to Our Creative Space

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...