Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

My Creative Space - Xmas Wrapping

This week I have been busy finishing off my Christmas presents for my girlfriends (sorry no pics to show you in case any little donkeys are reading this blog!) and wrapping them.




This is the first year I have ever done handmade presents, and whilst they are by no means perfect - there is definately a sence of satisfaction in knowing they are one of a kind and the effort that went into them. Handmade all the way!!!

For more creative spaces - head over to Our Creative Spaces

5 comments:

  1. the ducks are adorable and so are your colourful circles :) Its so worthwhile the time you put into making your own pressies. and the earth thanks you for it. well done you! I like your twine I need to find some like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am one of the lucky little donkeys that scored one of these presents - and I absolutely loooooove it! The wrapping was divine and the present was even better. Thanks again you clever girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And of course I forgot to take photos of the final product!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...