Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A New Craft to Tackle - Pottery

Last night I had my first pottery classs. The last time I did pottery i was about 8 years old, but it was amazing how quickly it all comes back to you - the cutting of the clay with fishing wire and buttons, making pinch pots.... It is quite a soothing craft and it was nice to be able to pack up at the end of the night, walk out the door and know I will be back next week. So - my efforts for week one.....

A mask

Boob pinch pot (i didn't intentially make a boob - it just turned out that way)
I will do my best to show you what i come up with each week for the next 9 weeks. Have you ever tried your hand at pottery? I can't wait to get to the wheel work in week 3.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Kate. Good on you! Pottery is such fun a very theraputic. x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...